After starting off in traditional advertising, Stefan had a layover in London working for mayor clients like Lloyds Bank, The National Lottery, Dubai Tourism and MoneySuperMarket.com.
As a Digital Strategist he's currently working at the magical agency Wijs for an array of medium and large clients. Analysing opportunities, studying target audiences, creating numerous customer journies, hosting co-creative workshops, giving guest lectures in communication classes and generally being a soundboard for clients.
Loves to learn
As a true lifelong learner, this list is hopefully only a start:
- Managing Disruptive Innovation, Cambridge Judge Business School, Executive Course
- Negotiation And Leadership, Harvard Law School, Executive Program on Negotiation
- Manager of Interactive Communication, Lessius Hogeschool Mechelen, Postgraduate – Cum Laude
- Mediation, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Postgraduate – Cum Laude
- Theology (Education Degree), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Bachelor’s degree – Cum Laude
- Secondary Education & Teaching, Universiteit Antwerpen, Master’s degree – Cum Laude
- History, Universiteit Antwerpen, Master’s degree – Cum Laude
- History, Universiteit Antwerpen, Bachelor’s degree – Cum Laude